- Age : 80s
- Nationality : Singaporean
- Total Years Exp : >50
- Years Exp (SG) : >50
- Fee for 28 days (SGD) : $XXXX
- Book Now On CaregiverAsia.com
Leela is an experienced former nurse & midwife, who offers 1 to 3 days training to new parents on Antenatal care; covering the topics of breastfeeding, bathing of baby, care of umbilical cord, nutrition and diet. Leela’s specialty is coaching new parents on:
- Tips for the new mum on breastfeeding
- Different ways to bathe the new born baby in the correct position
- Paying special attention to baby’s wellbeing with after bath care
- Special tips & advice on baby’s diet
- Enhancing baby’s comfort.
- Cooking (Confinement Food) – N.A.
- Cooking (Non-Confinement) – N.A.
- Babysitting – N.A.
- Home Cleaning – N.A.
- Laundry – N.A.
Ready to book me now?
Please fill in the information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.