- Age : 70s
- Nationality : Singaporean
- Total Years Exp : >45
- Years Exp (SG) : >45
- Fee for 28 days (SGD) : $XXXX
- Book Now On CaregiverAsia.com
Madam Lim is a certified midwife with the Midwives Board, Singapore (License Number: N6502112A). She has 46 years of extensive experience in the delivery of babies, postnatal care, educating new mothers on breastfeeding and infant care practices. She’s not a confinement nanny, but is an expert coach in postnatal care, advising new parents for 1 to 3 days on:
- Keeping baby clean and comfortable
- The best way of feeding and carrying baby
- How to take care of baby’s umbilical cord
- Managing baby’s temperament
- Identifying baby’s discomfort during the day or night
- Clothing recommendations for baby and mother during confinement
- Giving special attention to baby’s diet
- Cooking (Confinement Food) – N.A.
- Cooking (Non-Confinement) – N.A.
- Babysitting – N.A.
- Home Cleaning – N.A.
- Laundry – N.A.
Ready to book me now?
Please fill in the information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.